hi guys,
good stuff,
what I have done is went over some stuff.. like 100$ laptop that mike mentioned about,
and... architecture in thrid world country, Cinema in thrid world country..: in relationship with importing it to others and how it got bannded, and other essays about how people think about adopting technology in thrid world country.
Those are for the annotative bibliography stuff, but I was thinking about adding some more information about Korea, China, Japan and how those country influence on technology and adopting them... eventhough they are not a thrid world country, i think it is interesting to look at the perspective that are not from north america...
hm.. what do you think, I think we need to organize our sources now...
lets meet after midterm and discuss about it,
Jas
Friday, February 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
a meeting sound like a good idea to bring things together. good luck for the midterm.
thank you mike,
you too,^^
Post a Comment